Time & Location
Mar 02, 2020, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Duke’s Seafood, 500 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
About the Event
5:30-6:15p Network, SKAL toast, introductions, any new business
6:15p-8:00pm Seated dinner
TO RSVP and MAKE PAYMENT – 5 PM February 27th deadline -- Availability limited to the first 25 RSVP’s
If you do not make your payment before the deadline you will need to either bring a check to the meeting or make arrangements for a credit card invoice. Please help us avoid this extra step.
Travel Industry Non-members/guests: $55
Other guests: $60
Cost includes your entrée, dessert, 1 hosted beverage (wine, beer, or soft drink) for the SKAL toast , gratuity and tip.
PARKING: Within the same building (4 levels), enter the garage by heading west on NE 4th street and taking a right at the light at the cross street on 105th Ave. This will send you directly towards the garage entrance. Duke’s will validate parking for 3 hours.
MENU: A preview of your menu options - orders taken once seated.
Entrée Choices - choice of one
- Sailor Boy Sea Cod Tacos - Two tacos lightly blackened with feta, tequila lime aioli cucumber pico de gallo, chips & homemade salsa
- Dukes “Extra Sharp” Cheddar Cheeseburger - Tillamook extra sharp white cheddar, fresh baked bun from Essential Baking Company
- Vegan Veggie Tacos - Hand stretched flour tortilla with oven blasted cauliflower, caramelized peppers and onions, shiitake mushrooms, mango pico de gallo with a 2000 Island dressing accent
- Oh My Cod! Fish & Chips Blue North Pacific Cod lightly panko breaded with Duke’s favorite beer, Mac & Jack’s with homemade tartar sauce
- Chowder & Salad Combo - Choose a starter Wild Child Mixed Greens, Spinach, Caesar or Out of the Blue Caesar and a small bowl of any of our chowders
- Blackened Wild Alaska Salmon Ty Cobb Salad (also available w/chicken) - Nitrate-free bacon, chopped egg, avocado, homemade blue cheese dressing
Dessert…choice of one: Seasonal Ice Cream or Sorbet
Travel Industry Non-members$55.00